Are you an experienced Financial Controller or Finance Business Partner who enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic working environment? Do you have experience of working in a large multinational business?
As a Financial Business Partner and Controller within the MSXI Global group, you will have the opportunity to lead the Colchester based UK Finance Team. You will be skilled at business partnering and the ability to liaise with internal stakeholders to discuss the business financials.
The ideal candidate will enjoy running the day to day activities of a team to ensure the finance function is organised and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts.
It’s likely that you have experience of running a team in a similar sized organisation to produce monthly and annual results through a consistent reporting pack and partnering the business operations to ensure a robust budget and forecast and to support their financial and analytical requirements.
Day to day you will be accountable for managing the finance department and compliance matters as well as compiling business results; forecasts and cash flow reports.
Team Management and management of Operational Finance:
- Manage, motivate and develop the finance team
- Manage balance sheet and cash flow forecasting
- Compliance of corporation tax, payroll taxes, preparation and VAT returns
- Budget pack preparation and submission
- Create accurate sales ledger, including liaison with Operations to obtain information and attention to the pan-European sales invoices
- Accrual and prepayment management
- Partner with Senior Managers / Account Managers to communicate and discuss performance and forecasts
- Review and approval of bonus and commission plans in agreement with the Operations Director
- Review and approval of all commercial proposal before submission to Customers
Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting:
- Review of monthly revenue, unbilled debtor calculation, deferred income
- Forecast submission and variance analysis
- Management of a complete set of reconciled balance sheet accounts
- Timely submission of key deliverables to management
- Review and approval of all purchases
- Cost analysis of project results and investment decisions
- Production of annual statutory accounts and year end schedules
- Liaison with external auditors to manage the audit process
- VAT returns
- Fully qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA for international accounting rules e.g. US GAAP or equivalent local certifications.
- Financial Controller, Finance Manager or Business Partner background
- Experience of financial analytical tools i.e. Oracle PBCS
- Experience from international account environment would be an advantage
- Good leadership capacity with the ability to coach, motivate and lead others.
- Capable to take initiative to and drive the change of structural finance and operation management processes for the current situation and for the future.
- Analytic, solution- and business oriented
Working Pattern and location:
- Based within the UK Head Office in Colchester, Essex
- Full time Monday – Friday
- 40 hour week with a degree of flexibility during busy period
What we can offer you:
- Salary up to £70,000, based on experience
- Eligible for generous Management Incentive Plan (MIP)
- Other company benefits include: 25 days annual leave, company contributory pension plan, cash back health care scheme, life assurance, car salary exchange scheme, exclusive discounts on everyday purchases as well as exclusive discounts on car purchases.
- Potential to progress within the company, with global opportunities updated regularly.
With over 6,000 employees based in more than 80 countries across the globe, our teams provide industry leading expertise that spans:
- Warranty & Technical
- Parts & Service
- Retail Performance Management
- Customer Engagement
- Fleet & Mobility
Building trust since 1931, our proven track record means that we now partner with almost every car manufacturer on the market.
To apply for this role please email your CV to Johanna Smith on UKRecruitment@msxi-euro.com. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a short telephone interview, psychometric testing and face to face interview within the Head Office in Colchester.
MSXI is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy or maternity.