An exciting opportunity has arisen to join us as a Car Park Attendant in Guildford.
The main purpose of this position is to provide an efficient, professional and welcoming point of contact for all visitors to the dealership. To greet any visitors into the car park and direct them to the department they are looking for.
As Car Park Attendant you will ensure that the following duties are performed to the highest standards:
The role will be predominately outside work.
- To provide the first point of contact for all visitors to the dealership, creating confidence in
- The Company by ensuring the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication.
- To greet visitors and advise relevant staff of their arrival.
- In inclement weather greet customers in the car park with an umbrella and escort into the showroom.
- To assist customers who are having a problem finding a parking space by locating one and guiding them to it.
- To assist customers who are having a problem parking space by parking their vehicle for them.
- Take customers to the service/ parts department, locating sales executives,
- To develop self by attending all training sessions, putting learning points into practice
Hours of work are 45 per week
Monday to Friday: 08.00 -18.00 (one hour unpaid lunch break)
Applicants must hold a full driving licence