An opportunity has arisen to join us as a Service Team Manager at Mercedes Benz of Guildford. The Service Team Manager is responsible for every aspect of a customer’s after sales experience. The main purpose of the role isto maximise workshop profitabilitywhilst exceeding customer expectations and satisfaction
The successful applicant will actively sell after-sales services in a customer-oriented manner, ensuring the workshop is working to full capacity by effectively scheduling customer orders
- To receive customers and their vehicles in a friendly and professional manner, discuss and confirm their requirements and take responsibility for the vehicle during its time at the Retailer.
- To work with the workshop team to achieve the highest possible levels of performance.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of their vehicle, giving comprehensive technical and commercial advice on the extent of work to be done and, provide a cost estimate for repair work
- Inform customers and potential customers about accessories and subsequent fitting of optional extras, promote any accessory campaigns
- To ensure that collection and delivery drivers operate to schedule and meet customer and workshop expectations.
- To ensure all customer and vehicle data is correctly captured and loaded to the Kerridge DMS and updated as required
- To ensure that repair orders are raised and processed according to the established guidelines and that work is completed to schedule and required standard.
- To ensure that invoicing is accurate and completed on time.
- To take responsibility for sub contracted repairs and ensure the work has been completed.
- Ensure that proper use is made of technical information and that it is understood how to use the manufacturers systems.
- To ensure all relevant warranty documentation and parts are identified and are kept for the warranty team.
Experience in an After Sales environment is vital and it is essential that candidates have experience working as a Service Team Manager.
Applicants will be expected to be immaculately attired as is befitting the Mercedes brand and must hold a full Driving Licence. The service department is open from 8.00 - 18.00 Monday to Friday and weekend work on a rota basis will be required